Well if you have then you will find the list below very interesting. These are the 10 best tattoos by their popularity and high demand.
1. Cross Tattoos: These are one of the most popular tattoos available today. They symbolize hope, faith, belief and sacrifice. Cross tattoos are sometimes used to represent a family member or someone close who has passed away.
2. Butterfly Tattoos: Butterfly tattoo designs are often chosen by women. These tattoos have a lot of different meaning and also have a variety of different designs.
3. Dragon Tattoos: Dragon tattoos have always been popular. These classic tattoos are popular among men and women. Originating from the Chinese and Japanese culture these designs of dragon tattoos represent the basic 4 elements water, wind, earth, and fire.
4. Crown Tattoos: The designs of crown tattoos symbolize leadership and authority. A lot of people use crown tattoos to display command and power.
5. Love Tattoos: Love tattoos have always been popular and there are many different variations of this tattoo design. Most people use these love tattoo designs as a way of showing love and devotion.
6. Angel Tattoos: Angel tattoo designs usually represent protection and the faith a person has in God. These designs of tattoos also symbolize guidance or a guardian.It's not uncommon to see people using angel tattoos as a memorial for a loved one.
7. Tribal Tattoos: Tribal tattoos seem to continue to become more popular. Tribal has always covered a wide variety of tattoo designs.
8. Star Tattoos: Star tattoos are often looked at as the symbol of truth and hope. These designs of tattoos are very popular and it has been said that star tattoos represent the struggle against the dark forces. Some of the more popular designs of star tattoos include the pentagram and hexagram star.
9. Phoenix Tattoos: The pheonix is a legendary bird which represents fire. The designs of pheonix tattoos represent rebirth and resurrection.
10. Wing Tattoos: The designs of wing tattoos have inspirational and spiritual meaning. These wing tattoos symbolize elevation, freedom, and speed. Wing tattoos are sometimes associated with angel tattoos.